Selling online has never been easier.
Easy enrollment on the website
Less Commission rates compared to competitors
No listing fees
Earn repeat business without marketing
Solid back-end support
How It Works
It's Good To Know How The System Works, Before You Register
Register as Merchant
First thing is to get enrolled with Purely Natural. After registration, provide all the details of the products.
List Your Items
After approval you can list your products on the website. Upload including high-quality product images and additional details.
Sell & Fulfill Orders
As soon as your store goes live, customers can order your products. Once you receive the order, pack the product and Purely Natural's shipping will pick the order and ship it from your place. We'll notify you when customers place an order. Fulfill the order on promised time is very important.
Get Paid Instantly
In 7-15 days, the payment will be forwarded to the seller excluding the commission and other fees.
Choose a subscription that best fit your style.
- 1000 Product Upload
purely natural commission list
|Fixed commission on sale of every product||12%|
|Fixed payment gateway charges||2%|
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- PAN Card (Personal PAN for business type “Proprietorship” and Personal + Business PAN for business type as “Company”)
- GSTIN/TIN Number (not mandatory for few categories)
- Bank account and supporting KYC documents (Address Proof, and Cancelled cheque)
- Minimum of 1 unique products to sell
- TAN number
- One has to fill the Sell With Us form. If the proposal is accepted by Purely Natural, then you can begin selling.
- The seller should be registered either as a Private limited Company, Sole Proprietorship, Limited Liability Partnership or Partnership.
- Your TIN (Taxpayer Identification Number).
- PAN card details of the business entity.
- Current Account with Bank’s name and branch.
- Name of Account Holder.
- Account Number.
- IFS Code.
- TAN number.
- Cover Art: People do judge a book by its cover! We've found that showing a picture of your product's cover on its detail page is its most influential selling point.
- A Description: It's important to let people know what your product is about. This is your chance to hook them with a compelling description (this can be from your catalogue, cover, or any other synopsis you may have).
- Review Excerpts: Readers want to know what others are saying about your product. If the critics are raving, let potential customers know!