SELLER’S POLICIES, AGREEMENTS, AND GUIDELINES
Purely Natural Services Business Solutions Agreement
THIS AGREEMENT DEFINES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT GOVERNS YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES THROUGH A PARTICULAR ACCOUNT OR ACCOUNTS AND IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU OR THE BUSINESS YOU REPRESENT (“YOU”) AND HARI SIVANANDA JI ENTERPRISES VIA THEIR WEBSITE NAMED PURELY NATURAL.
BY REGISTERING FOR OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU (ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR THE
BUSINESS YOU REPRESENT) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE SERVICE TERMS AND PROGRAM POLICIES FOR EACH SERVICE YOU REGISTER FOR OR USE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PURELY NATURAL WEBSITE.
As used in this Agreement, “we,” “us,” and “Purely Natural” means the Purely Natural Website (Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises) named in the applicable Service Terms and “You” refers to the vendor who is availing the services of Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises Via Their Website Purely Natural.
To begin the enrolment process, you must complete the registration process for one or more of the Services. Use of the Services is limited to parties that can lawfully enter into and form contracts under applicable law.
- Know Your Customer (KYC) Documentation:
At the time of Seller Enrolment and/or at any time thereafter or as the case may be, the Prakriti
Tattva (Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises) may seek KYC Documents from the seller and usage of the Website shall be subject to the submission of KYC documents (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID or any document prescribed by competent authority) including the seller Bank Account provided by Seller at the time of enrolment with Purely Natural Facility or at any subsequent date.
Purely Natural (Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises) may seek KYC Documents from the seller at any time during the subsistence of this policy for compliance with the provisions of the User Agreement and the rules and policies made thereunder as well as compliance with applicable laws. The acceptance of the KYC document submitted by the seller will solely depend on the satisfaction of Purely Natural (Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises).
- Invoicing, Shipping & Product Liabilities:
Purely Natural Website (HARI SIVANANDA JI ENTERPRISES) is an eminent platform providing a wide spectrum marketplace service to our enrolled sellers. Purely Natural (HARI SIVANANDA JI ENTERPRISES) makes it more convenient for Buyers to choose products from a wide range and of a
different varieties of sustainable products.
It is relevant to clarify that Purely Natural is merely a platform for aforesaid aim. That the invoicing and making the parcel ready for shipping to the customer is the sole responsibility of the seller, further any tax related to the sale of products like GST, VAT, and CST etc. shall be the responsibility of the seller.
In case of any adverse result arising out of use, consumption of the products, the seller shall be solely responsible, and Purely Natural (Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises) shall not be responsible for any loss or damage due to aforesaid products.
- Service Fee Payments
Fee details are described fully in the applicable Service Terms and Program Policies. You (seller) are responsible for all of your expenses in connection with this Agreement, unless this Agreement or the applicable Service Terms provide otherwise.
For the registration for availing the services of Purely Natural website, we may require you to submit valid bank account information for a bank account in your name that is with a bank located within India and enabled for “Your Bank Account”. You will use only a name you are authorized to use in connection with the Service and will update such information as necessary to ensure that it at all times remains accurate and complete. You authorize us to verify your information (including any updated information), to obtain credit reports about you from time to time, and to debit Your Bank Account for any sums payable by you to us (in reimbursement or otherwise).
At Purely Natural’s option, all payments to you will be made to Your Bank Account, via cheque or electronic transfers or other means as specified by us. You hereby also agree that Purely Natural (Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises) shall not be liable for any failure to make payments to you on account of incomplete or inaccurate information provided by you with respect to Your Bank Account.
In addition to charging payable sums to Your Bank Account, we may instead choose to either (a) offset any amounts that are payable by you to us (in reimbursement or otherwise) against any payments we may make to you, or
(b) invoice you for amounts due to us, in which case you will pay the invoiced amounts upon receipt. Except as provided otherwise, all amounts contemplated in this Agreement will be expressed and displayed in the Local Currency, and all payments contemplated by this Agreement will be made in the Local Currency.
If we discover erroneous or duplicate transactions, then we reserve the right to seek reimbursement from you by deducting from future payments owed to you, charging Your Credit Card, or seeking such reimbursement from you by any other lawful means; provided that the foregoing will not limit your rights to pursue any good faith dispute with Purely Natural (Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises) concerning whether any amounts are payable or due.
If we reasonably conclude based on information available to us that your actions and/or performance in connection with the Agreement may result in a significant number of customer disputes, chargebacks or other claims in connection with the Purely Natural website, then we may, in our sole discretion and subject to applicable Law, delay initiating any payments to be made or that are otherwise due to you under this Agreement for the shorter of:
(a) a period of ninety (90) calendar days following the initial date of suspension; or
(b)completion of any investigation(s) regarding your actions and/or performance in connection with the Agreement.
You agree that we are entitled to the interest, if any, paid on balances maintained as deposits in our bank accounts.
- Terms and Termination
The term of this Agreement will start on the date of completion of your registration for use of one or more of the Services and continue until terminated by us or you as provided below. You may at any time terminate your use of any Service after giving 7 days prior notice to us via Seller Central, email, the Contact Us Form, or similar means. We may terminate your use of any Services or terminate this Agreement for convenience with 7 days’ advance notice.
We may suspend or terminate your use of any Services immediately if we determine that
(a) you have materially breached the Agreement and failed to cure within 7 days of a cure notice unless your breach exposes us to liability towards a third party, in which case we are entitled to reduce, or waive, the aforementioned cure period at our reasonable discretion;
(b) your account has been, or our controls identify that it may be used for deceptive or fraudulent or illegal activity; or
(c) your use of the Services has harmed or our controls identify that it might harm other sellers, customers, or Purely Natural’s (Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises) legitimate interest.
We will promptly notify you of any such termination or suspension via email or similar means including Seller Central, indicating the reason and any options to appeal, except where we have reason to believe that providing this information will hinder the investigation or prevention of deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or will enable you to circumvent our safeguards. On termination of this Agreement, all related rights and obligations under this Agreement immediately terminate, except that
You will remain responsible for performing all of your obligations in connection with transactions entered into before termination and for any liabilities that accrued before or as a result of the termination.
- The Purely Natural website and the services, including all content, software, functions, materials and information available or provided in connection with the services, are provided “as-is.” For users of the services, you access the Purely Natural website, the services and any online portal or tool provided by Purely Natural to help you avail the services, at your own risk. except as set forth, we and our affiliates waive and disclaim:
(1) any representations, warranties, declarations or guarantees regarding this agreement, the services or the transactions contemplated hereby, including any implied warranties, declarations or guarantees of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement;
(2) implied warranties arising out of course of dealing, course of performance or usage of trade; and (3) any obligation, liability, right, claim or remedy in tort, whether or not arising from our negligence. we do not warrant that the functions contained in the Purely Natural website or the services will meet your requirements or be available, timely, secure, uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for any service interruptions, including, but not limited to system failures or other interruptions that may affect the receipt, processing, acceptance, completion or settlement of any transactions. Some jurisdictions’ laws do not allow the exclusion of an implied warranty. In which case the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you, and we and our affiliates disclaim to the maximum extent permitted under the applicable law all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non- infringement or quiet enjoyment.
- Because Purely Natural is not involved in transactions between customers and sellers or other participant dealings, if a dispute arises between one or more participants, each of you releases Purely Natural (and its agents, affiliates and employees) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- Limitation Of Liability
We will not be liable (whether in contract, warranty, tort, delict (including negligence, product liability, any type of civil responsibility or other theory) or otherwise) to you or any other person for the cost of cover, recovery or recoupment of any investment made by you or your affiliates in connection with this agreement, or for any loss of profit, revenue, business, or data or punitive or consequential damages arising out of or relating to this agreement, even if Purely Natural (Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises) has been advised of the possibility of such costs or damages. further, except in case of gross negligence or willful misconduct, our aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with this agreement or the transactions contemplated hereby will not exceed at any time the total amounts during the prior three months period paid by you to Purely Natural in connection with the particular service and the Purely Natural website giving rise to the claim.
- No Infringement of Intellectual Property of Company and Third Parties
Sellers must ensure that the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of any third party. Listings may only include content generated by the ‘seller’ in the form of text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe the item for sale. Sellers agree that the use of logos or trademarks owned by a third-party producer or manufacturer can lead to infringement of intellectual property rights of such third parties. Seller will be solely responsible for listing and use of such trademark or intellectual property on the Purely Natural Website and will hold the Purely Natural Website and the Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises indemnified and harmless against any claim by third parties that may arise in respect of such use. Seller agrees that under no circumstances would Seller use brand names or trademarks not owned by the Seller unless the item that is listing on the Purely Natural Website carries the brand name or trademark of its original manufacturer or producer. Seller further agrees not to use any intellectual properties of the Website or the Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises including its trademarks, brand name in any manner whatsoever. Seller will not represent to any User or third party, in any manner, that Seller is affiliated or associated with the Purely Natural Website or the Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises or that the seller has any right to represent the Purely Natural Website or the Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises.
- Unfair Consumer Trade Practice
Sellers will not engage in any unfair consumer trade practice or any such practices that are forbidden under applicable laws towards their customers.
Buyers of items on the Purely Natural Website are entitled to write reviews and rate the items as well as the seller on the Website. As a seller, you accept that such reviews and rating may be adverse to business, economic and other interests including reputation. You hereby relinquish any right you may have to take legal or any other action against persons who have provided such reviews/ratings or against the Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises or the Purely Natural Website for any loss of business, reputation or any other loss arising out of such reviews or ratings provided by buyers and other Users in consideration of being allowed to participate in the website for the purpose of selling items.
- Non payment
In case the seller fails to make payment against the services availed by him/her, Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises after giving a reminder may temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate the membership of seller from the Purely Natural Website (Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises) and refuse to provide him/her with access to the Purely Natural Website ( Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises), further
Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises also reserves the right to take legal action against the seller. In case of such termination the installment or proportion of payment already submitted by the seller will be forfeited and therefore nothing will be refunded from such amount(already deposited by you).
- Refusal to sell
Once any User confirms a purchase in response to a listing made by the seller by making requisite payment, the sale will be considered complete and all property and title in the listed item passes on to the buyer. Seller cannot refuse to sell the item or refuse to accept payment. In case if the seller refuses to deliver the ordered quantity as stated above , he will be liable to indemnify Purely Natural with the amount equivalent to 50% of the order price.
The price of the item listed for sale shall include, if applicable, the shipping charges, insurance charges and all other taxes, duties, costs, charges and expenses in respect thereof. If the buyer makes payment in any currency other than Indian Rupees, the cost of conversion/ exchange rate shall be borne by the buyer.
- Buyer satisfaction
Sellers will be under obligation to ensure high levels of buyer satisfaction. If a seller receives more than 10% negative reviews or feedback from Users who have bought items listed by him/her, he/she will be considered to have failed to comply with this obligation. In such case, the Purely Natural website may at its sole discretion cancel listing of seller or place limits on availability of services and facilities, suspend account, demand a security deposit for future listings for continuing seller’s listings, also may impose higher fees and additional charges for permitting seller to continue using the Website for listing and selling items. Sellers may communicate with a buyer after a confirmed sale has taken place and directly resolve any complaint or dispute that such buyer may have.
- Ending of Listing
Seller understands and agrees that the Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises (via Purely Natural) at its sole discretion may end any listing at any point of time without any notice and also in cases where any listing does not result in a successful transaction within 30 days of listing. However, the Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises (via Purely Natural) may choose not to remove any such listing and extend the period of listing for such time as it thinks fit.
- Payment Confirmation
Once a sale is complete and the payment will be made by the buyer pre delivery the same will be communicated to the seller within three working days.
- Rules for Dispatch
The seller (other than a seller availing the ‘courier’ services under HARI SIVANANDA JI ENTERPRISES) is required to dispatch the items for every transaction to the buyer within  days from the Payment Confirmation or within such timelines as may be agreed upon between the buyer and seller through the Website to ensure that the items are Delivered within timely manner. The seller should dispatch the item only after receiving the Payment Confirmation from the Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises (via Purely Natural).
In case the seller uses any courier service other than the ‘courier’ services under HARI SIVANANDA JI ENTERPRISES he/she must opt for a reputed postal/ courier service provider with good track record which provide tracking facility for shipped items and which provides appropriate ‘proof of dispatch’ & ‘proof of delivery’ documentation. Such proof of dispatch and proof of delivery documentation (PODs) relating to the Dispatch and Delivery should be maintained by the seller for a period of  months from the date of the dispatch. The PODs should be furnished to the Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises (via Purely Natural) on demand within the timeframe as notified from time to time.
Before submission of such documents, sellers must ensure the authenticity and correctness of the dispatch details and must ensure that they are duly authorized and shall not be misleading, fraudulent, false, unauthorized or otherwise illegal and shall not contain any misrepresentation of facts.
Seller must send an invoice addressed to the Buyer for the Transaction Price together with the item at the time of Dispatch.
In case seller fails to provide the Dispatch Details as prescribed, in addition to the cancellation of the transaction, such failure may lead to suspension and/or termination of Seller from Purely Natural Enrolment and/or any consequent actions as specified in the User Agreement.
- Dispatch Details
The seller shall provide the Dispatch Details on the Website as soon as or maximum within  days from the Payment Confirmation or within such timelines as may be agreed upon between the buyer and seller on the Website. If the Seller fails to enter the Dispatch Details in the Website within such prescribed time, the Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises (via Purely Natural) may at its sole discretion cancel the Transaction and refund the Transaction Price (if paid) to the Buyer. In case of Delivery outside India (in which case only electronic payment shall be acceptable), the Dispatch Details have to be entered with the HARI SIVANANDA JI ENTERPRISES as soon as or maximum within 10 days of Payment Confirmation (this will be applicable as and when overseas delivery business is started).
In case of Transactions wherein the seller has availed of the ‘courier’ services under HARI
SIVANANDA JI ENTERPRISES, the Logistics Partner would collect the item to be shipped from the Seller and the Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises (via Purely Natural) would be responsible for providing the Dispatch Details on the Website.
In case the seller has opted for the ‘courier’ services under HARI SIVANANDA JI ENTERPRISES the seller will be bound by the terms of the Policy for HARI SIVANANDA JI ENTERPRISES (incorporated herein by reference) and the Logistics Partner and/or the Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises shall be responsible for abiding by the terms and obligations of this provision including but limited to providing the Dispatch Details.
The time within which the seller or the Company (if the seller is availing HARI SIVANANDA JI ENTERPRISES services) is required to ensure Delivery of the items to the Buyer shall be calculated from the time the Seller enters the Dispatch Details on the Website i.e. within maximum 10 days from entering the Dispatch Details for delivery within India and within maximum 21 days (subject to corona situation) from entering the Dispatch Details for delivery outside India or such other timeline as may have been agreed upon between the Buyer and Seller on the Website.
It is the sole responsibility of the seller to ensure that the goods shipped are received by the buyer in good condition and not damaged for any reason whatsoever, irrespective of whether the delivery is made by the Logistics Partner of the seller or seller has availed the services of HARI SIVANANDA JI ENTERPRISES.
- Remittance to Sellers
That the Transaction Price paid by a Buyer will be remitted to Seller’s Bank Account contingent upon the following events:
- a)Buyer confirming the Delivery of items in the Transaction, or
- b)Buyer not taking any action on the Website to confirm Delivery or non- receipt of item within  days of expiry of the prescribed Delivery time despite the confirmation of
Dispatch of item by Seller to the Buyer, or
- c)Buyer does not raise a refund claim within  days of expiry of the prescribed Delivery time or if such claim has been raised by the Buyer, the same is rejected by the Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises (via Purely Natural) on account of any breach of the User Agreement and the rules and policies made thereunder and/or applicable law, or
All remittances to Sellers in respect of Payment on Delivery Transactions shall be made through cheque/ demand draft or online bank transfer to Seller’s Bank Account.
We reserve the right to keep on hold the remittance to the Seller for purposes of safety of the Purely Natural (“HARI SIVANANDA JI ENTERPRISES”) and/or Users. In such case, the Seller will be intimated and required to complete additional check and verification and the Hari Sivananda Ji
Enterprises (via Purely Natural) may contact the Seller for verification of or additional information, details, data and documents. We reserve the right to refund the Transaction Price that has been kept on hold to the Buyer, if such requisite information, details, data and documents are not provided within the stipulated time, or the same is false, misleading, incorrect or incomplete.
Remittances to the Seller for their successful Transactions under the Purely Natural (“HARI SIVANANDA JI ENTERPRISES”) would be in accordance with the provisions contained herein and applicable laws in India, particularly the directions issued by the Reserve Bank of India from time to time for opening and operation of accounts and settlement of payments for electronic payment transactions involving intermediaries dated 24 November 2009.
- Applicable Law
- MULTIPLE SELLING ACCOUNTS
Multiple Selling Accounts on Purely Natural (HARI SIVANANDA JI ENTERPRISES)
You may only maintain one Seller Central account for each region in which you sell unless you have a legitimate business need to open a second account and all of your accounts are in good standing. If any of your accounts are not in good standing, we may deactivate all of your selling accounts until all accounts are in good standing.
Examples of a legitimate business justification include:
- You own multiple brands and maintain separate businesses for each ● You manufacture products for two distinct and separate companies.
- FILING INFRINGEMENT NOTICES AS AN AGENT OR BRAND PROTECTION AGENCY
Purely Natural understands that many brands may choose to have brand protection agencies or agents report intellectual property infringement on their behalf and accept submissions from authorized agents. However, Purely Natural does not permit individuals with active selling accounts to file infringement notices as an agent of a brand when the filing of those notices could benefit their own selling account (through removing competing listings, for example). Any sellers filing notices as an agent to benefit their own status as a seller may have their selling account terminated.
- TAX METHODOLOGY
This tax methodology describes the methodology adopted to calculate Indian Goods and Services tax (GST’), Central Goods and Services Tax (‘CGST’), State Goods and Services Tax (‘SGST’), Union Territory Goods and Services Tax (‘UTGST’) and Integrated Goods and Services Tax (‘IGST’), for sellers or merchants using tax calculation services.
GST is a unified tax levied on both goods and services. In the GST regime, both the Central and the State Governments will impose GST on the same transaction involving supply of goods and/ or services. Each taxable transaction could either attract (i) CGST and SGST/ UTGST or (ii) IGST. CGST and SGST/ UTGST will be levied on supply of goods and services within the State/ Union Territory (‘UT’) ( intra-State supply) and IGST will be levied on supply of goods and services between two States/ UT and on import ( inter-State supply).
Unlike in the indirect tax regime, where VAT/ CST is applicable on buying and selling of goods and service tax is applicable on provision of service, GST would be applicable on ‘supply’ of goods and services. The definition of ‘supply’ is wide and inter alia includes:
All forms of supply including sale, transfer, barter, lease, etc made for a consideration in the course or furtherance of business.
Import of services, whether or not for a consideration and whether or not in the course or furtherance of business.
GST is a consumption based tax. Therefore, GST of the State/ UT where the goods and services are actually consumed, will apply. While SGST needs to be paid State-wise, CGST and IGST have to be paid on a consolidated basis. However, the place of supply , the location where the goods and services are actually consumed, have to be disclosed.
In order to determine whether a supply is an inter-State supply (attracting IGST) or intra-State supply (attracting CGST and SGST/ UTGST), specific place of supply rules are formulated:
Supply of Goods:
Generally, for supply of goods, if the State/ UT from where goods originate and the State/ UT where they are delivered is same, then it qualifies as intra-State supply (subject to CGST plus SGST).
If the State/ UT from where the goods originate and the State/ UT where they are delivered are different, it should qualify as inter-State supply (subject to IGST).
Import of goods into India will be subject to Basic Customs Duty (‘BCD’) plus IGST. At the same time, export of goods outside India will be tax-free.
Supply of service:
There are two types of supply services:
LOCAL SUPPLY OF SERVICE: Generally, in case of a B2C transaction, the place of supply shall be the address of the recipient on records of the supplier or location of supplier in other cases. The place of supply is subject to certain exceptions such as services in relation to immovable property, event based services.
IMPORT AND EXPORT OF SERVICE: On import of services into India (B2B transaction, where service provider is located outside India), the service recipient will be liable to pay GST under the reverse charge mechanism. On the other hand, if the services qualify as export, the same will not be subject to GST.
Additionally, the service recipient may also be liable to pay GST under the reverse charge mechanism on certain specified services even if the provider of service is located in India (typically, referred as domestic reverse charge).
If the suppliers located outside India are providing Online Information and Database Access and Retrieval (‘OIDAR’) Service through Purely Natural’s platform, then the overseas OIDAR service providers will be required to obtain GST registration in India and discharge the GST liability.
RATE OF GST
Goods are typically categorized under (5) bands of tax rates: Exempt, 5 percent, 12 percent, 18 percent and 28 percent depending on the Harmonised System of Nomenclature (‘HSN’) classification of the goods.
The seller will have to assign appropriate HSN classification of the goods while listing their product for sale along with the applicable PTC (paid-to-click).
There are (5) standard rates prescribed for supply of service: Exempt, 5 percent, 12 percent, 18 percent and 28 percent. Further, in addition to GST, cess may also be levied on certain notified services. However, currently there are no services which have been notified on which cess will apply.
This tax calculation service provides functionality for calculating GST for goods shipped from fulfillment centers (‘FC’) located in India, goods sold by offshore sellers and services provided on Prakrititattva’s platform, based on the parameters discussed above.
This policy describes the support for calculating the applicable GST and related functions:
- Determining the tax jurisdiction and tax type
- Determining the tax calculation selling price
- Time of supply and GST calculation
- Return of goods and services.
DETERMINING TAX JURISDICTION AND TAX TYPE FOR GOODS
This requires information on transaction-related parameters to determine tax jurisdiction and tax type
(CGST and SGST/ UTGST or IGST).
These transaction- related information are:
- SHIP-FROM LOCATION
The Ship-from location is the location from where the shipment originates i.e., the location from where the goods are actually shipped to the customers.
If the goods are delivered from a place outside India, it will be regarded as import of goods into India.
- SHIP-TO LOCATION
The ship-to location is the location to which shipment is destined, ie the destination State/ UT.
General note applicable to the tax location and tax type :
- GST being a consumption based tax, the GST rates of the State/ UT where the goods are actually consumed should apply.
- In certain transactions, bill-to location and ship-to location could be different. However, the bill-to location has no relevance; the levy of GST would depend on the ship-from and ship-to location only. Thus, even if the buyer and the FC are in the same State/ UT, a supply could be an inter-state supply if the movement of goods takes place from one State/ UT to another. Similarly, even if buyer and the FC are in different State/ UT, a supply could be an intra-state supply if the delivery location of goods is within the State/ UT.
- Seller-fulfilled products: Tax calculation services are provided for seller-fulfilled shipments based on the ship from state as declared by the seller in their Seller Central Account.
DETERMINING TAX JURISDICTION AND TAX TYPE FOR SERVICES
This requires information on transaction-related information parameters to determine tax jurisdiction and tax type (ie, CGST and SGST/ UTGST or IGST).
These transaction- related information are:
- Location of the supplier
- Location of the recipient
- Place of supply of service
GENERAL NOTE APPLICABLE TO THE TAX LOCATION AND TAX TYPE
- GST being a consumption based tax, in order to determine the State/ UT where the services are consumed, specific place of supply rules are formulated.
- According to the Indian laws, the services provided to customers located outside India would be regarded as export where the consideration is received in foreign currency. Hence, not subject to GST.
- In certain transactions, bill-to location and the location where the services are actually consumed may be different.
However, the bill-to location has no relevance; the levy of GST would depend on the location where the services are actually consumed (in terms of the place of supply rules).
- LOCATION OF THE SUPPLIER: For GST purposes, registered place of business of the supplier will be considered as the location of the supplier. If the services are supplied by a supplier located outside India, the services will be considered as an import of service into India.
- LOCATION OF SERVICE RECIPIENT: The location of the service recipient will be the address of the customer as available on the ordering details in your Seller Central account.
- PLACE OF SUPPLY OF SERVICE: The place of supply of service is typically the location of the service recipient. This rule may be subject to certain exceptions such as transportation of goods, event based services and training services. The place of supply of service will have to be determined on a case-to-case basis.
- TAX LOCATION AND TAX TYPE FOR SERVICES:
- a)Services where location of the supplier and the place of supply are in the same State/ UT : Services are subject to ‘CGST and SGST/ UTGST’ where location of supplier and place of supply are in the same State/ UT.
- b)Services where location of the supplier and place of supply are in the different State/ UT : Services are subject to IGST where location of supplier and place of supply are in the different States/ UT.
DETERMINING TAX ON THE SELLING PRICE FOR GOODS
The GST is typically payable on value of goods supplied, the selling price of the goods. Price variations and ancillary charges as described here under could be adjusted against the selling price.
The GST on the price of a goods should be reduced by the amount of price-based promotions applied to them. For instance, promotional discounts and trade discounts are reduced from the price of goods for the purpose of calculation of GST. The discount will be adjusted in the invoice itself. Post sale discounts will not be deductible for GST purposes unless such discount is agreed at or before the time of supply.
SHIPPING & HANDLING CHARGES:
Shipping and handling charges will be considered as a part of selling price. In determining the GST the selling price, separately stated shipping and handling charges should be assigned to, or associated with, the individual items in a shipment. If a consolidated shipping and handling charge is made, it should be allocated by value or any other justifiable parameter and attributed to each item being invoiced/ shipped.
SHIPPING & HANDLING TAXABILITY OPTIONS:
Taxes on shipping and handling charges associated with individual items in a shipment should be calculated separately from the related individual items. By default, each shipping and handling charges should be assigned the same product taxability as its related item. This will generally result in shipping and handling charges associated with taxable items being taxed at the same rate as the taxable items, and shipping and handling charges associated with nontaxable items not being taxed. GIFT-WRAP CHARGES:
Gift wrap charges are generally treated as taxable because they are considered as a part of the selling price of an item. In determining the selling price, separately stated gift-wrap charges should be assigned to, or associated with, the individual items in a shipment as per the same principles adopted for shipping and handling charges.
GIFT-WRAP TAXABILITY OPTIONS:
Taxes on gift-wrap charges associated with the individual items in a shipment are calculated separately from the related individual items. By default, each gift-wrap charges should be assigned the same product taxability as its related item. This will generally ensure that gift-wrap charges associated with taxable items being taxed at the same rate as the taxable items, and gift-wrap charges associated with non-taxable items are not taxed.
- Confidentiality and Personal Data
During the course of your use of the Services, you may receive Confidential Information. You agree that for the term of the Agreement and 8 years after termination:
(a) all Confidential Information will remain Purely Natural’s exclusive property except for customer personal data owned by the respective customer;
(b) you will use Confidential Information only as is reasonably necessary for your participation in the Services and ensure that persons who have access to Confidential Information will be made aware of and will comply with the obligations in this provision; and
(c) you will not, and will cause your affiliates not to, directly or indirectly (including through a third party) otherwise disclose Confidential Information to any individual, company, or other third party, including any Affiliates, except as required to comply with law;
(d) you will take all reasonable measures to protect the Confidential Information against any use or disclosure that is not expressly permitted in this Agreement; and
(e) you will retain Confidential Information only for so long as its use is necessary for participation in the Services or to fulfill your statutory obligations (e.g. tax) and in all cases will delete such information upon termination or as soon as no longer required for the fulfilment of statutory obligations.
The foregoing sentence does not restrict your right to share Confidential Information with a governmental entity that has jurisdiction over you, provided that you limit the disclosure to the minimum necessary and explicitly indicate the confidential nature of the shared information to the governmental entity. You may not issue any press release or make any public statement related to the Services, or use our name, trademarks or logo in any way (including in promotional material) without our advance written permission, or misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us in any way. You may only use the Purely Natural Mark as defined in and according to the Trademark Usage Guidelines available in Seller Central; you may not use our name, trademarks, or logos in any way (including in promotional material) not covered by the Trademark Usage Guidelines without our advance written permission.
You may not use any customer personal data (including contact information) for any purpose other than fulfilling orders or providing customer service in connection with a Service. Generally, you may not use such data in any way inconsistent with applicable law. You must keep customer personal data confidential at all times (the above 8 years’ term limit does not apply to customer personal data).
- Force Majeure
We will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations under this Agreement by reasons, events or other matters beyond our reasonable control eg. earthquake,flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, boycott, lockdown etc.
- Relationship of Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, an association of persons, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Purely Natural is not an auctioneer, neither is it an intermediary between the customer and the seller. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that would contradict anything in this section. This Agreement will not create an exclusive relationship between you and us.
In accordance with Section 17, Purely Natural will notify the sellers within 5 days after making the changes in the agreement.
However, we may change or modify the Agreement at any time with immediate effect (a) for legal, regulatory, fraud and abuse prevention, or security reasons; (b) to change existing features or add additional features to the Services (where this does not materially adversely affect your use of the Services); or (c) to restrict products or activities that we deem unsafe, inappropriate, or offensive. We will notify you about any change or modification in accordance with Section 17.
Your continued use of the Services after the effective date of any change to this Agreement in accordance with this Section 15 will constitute your acceptance of that change. If any change is unacceptable to you, you agree not to use the Services and to end the Agreement.
- Password Security
Any password we provide to you may be used only during the Term to access Your Account or Seller Central, respectively, (or other tools we provide) to use the Service, electronically accept Your Transactions, and review your completed transactions. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your password. You may not disclose your password to any third party (other than third parties authorized by you to use Your Account in accordance with this Agreement) and are solely responsible for any use of or action taken under your password. If your password is compromised, you must immediately change your password.
- 30. Losses
We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed.
- PROGRAMME POLICIES
Seller code of conduct
Purely Natural enables you to reach hundreds of millions of customers. We strive to ensure a fair and trustworthy buyer and seller experience. At Purely Natural, we expect you to adhere to the code of conduct principles outlined below. Violation of the code of conduct principles may result in the loss of your selling privileges and removal from Purely Natural Marketplace.
Seller Code of Conduct Principles
Adhere to all applicable laws and abide by all Purely Natural policies.
- Maintain current account information.
- Never misrepresent yourself.
- Always act in a manner that ensures a trustworthy experience for Purely Natural customers. ● Never list products that may cause harm to Purely Natural customers.
- Never engage in any misleading, inappropriate or offensive behaviour. This applies to all your activities, including but not limited to:
- Information provided on your account
- Information provided in listings, content or images
- Communication between you and Purely Natural or you and our customers ● Act fairly at all times. Unfair behaviour includes but is not limited to the following:
- Behaviour that could be deemed as manipulation or “gaming” of any part of the buying or selling experience
- Actions that could be perceived as manipulating customer reviews, including by directly or indirectly contributing false, misleading or inauthentic content
- Activities that could be perceived as attempting to manipulate Purely Natural’s search results or sales rankings
- Actions that intentionally damage another seller, their listings or their ratings
- Only maintain one Seller account for each region in which you sell, unless you have a legitimate business need to open a second account and all of your accounts are in good standing. Examples of a legitimate business justification include:
- You own multiple brands and maintain separate businesses for each
- You manufacture products for two distinct and separate companies
- You are recruited for a Purely Natural programme that requires separate accounts.
- PRODUCT Guidelines
Sellers will only make one listing for every single item that is offered for sale on the Website. If a seller proposes to sell more than one identical item a separate listing shall be made, subject to the condition that the seller is in a position to fulfil the orders. All listed items must be listed in an appropriate category on the Website.
The Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises (via Purely Natural) will not entertain the listing and proposed sale of any item on the Website that is set out in the list of Restricted Items.
That Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises (via Purely Natural) offers no service of any kind to make any advertisement for the purchase of any item from any individual or entity surfing the website
Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises (via Purely Natural) will remove a listing only if any such listing is reported to be prohibited or restricted or violate the prevailing law or terms of the User Agreement. Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises (via Purely Natural) is not deemed to have any knowledge of such prohibitive, restricted or violative listing. Upon receiving any reporting against any listed item being prohibited or restricted or violative of prevailing law, the Hari Sivananda Ji Enterprises (via Purely Natural) will take best efforts to remove such listing after attaining full facts and knowledge about the same.
The first step towards ensuring a great experience for both buyer and seller is an honest appraisal of the items you list for sale on Purely Natural Website.
Please note: Once you have chosen the condition of your listing, you cannot modify it later.
Unacceptable and prohibited items
Items in any of the following conditions are unacceptable for listing on Purely Natural:
- Item is not clean, including signs of mould, heavy staining, or corrosion.
- Item is damaged in a way that renders it difficult to use.
- Item is missing essential accompanying material or parts. This does not necessarily include instructions.
- Item requires repair or service.
- Item was not created by the original manufacturer or copyright holder. This includes copies, counterfeits, replicas, and imitations.
- Item was originally distributed as a promotional copy, promotional bundle, product sample, or advance reading copy. This includes uncorrected proofs of in-print or not-yet-published books.
- Item has passed the expiration date (includes “best buy” and “sell buy” dates), has an unacceptable portion of its shelf life remaining, or the expiration date has been tampered with or removed.
- Item was intended for destruction or disposal or otherwise designated as unsellable by the manufacturer or a supplier, vendor, or retailer. ● Item is prohibited for sale on Purely Natural.
For more information about prohibited products, see Restricted Products:
- Alcohol which includes alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine or champagne except for sanitizers.
- Adult goods and services which includes pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services; Website access and/or website memberships of pornography or illegal sites
- Body parts which include organs or other body parts
- Bulk marketing tools which include email lists, software or other producers enabling unsolicited email messages (spam)
- Cable descramblers and black boxes which include devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free
- Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors
- Copyright unlocking devices which include Mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection
- Copyrighted media which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies and other licensed or protected materials
- Copyrighted software which includes unauthorized copies of the software, video games and other licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled software
- Counterfeit and unauthorized goods which include replicas or imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association; fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms
- Drug test circumvention aids which include drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items
- Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction
- Gaming/Gambling which includes lottery tickets sports bets, memberships/enrolment/ online gambling sites, and related content
- Government IDs or documents which includes fake IDs, passports, diplomas and noble titles
- Hacking and cracking material which includes manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software’s, servers websites, or other protected property
- PVC and PU material products
- Illegal goods which include materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts
- Miracle cures which include unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes
- Offensive goods which include literature, products or other material that:
- Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors
- Encourage or incite violent acts
- Promote intolerance or hatred
- Offensive goods, a crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals
- Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacy which includes drugs or any other products which require a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner.
- Pyrotechnic devices, combustibles, corrosives and hazardous materials which includes explosives, fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable and radioactive materials and substances
- Regulated goods which include airbags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or other similar substances/refrigerants; chemical/industrial solvents; government uniforms; car titles; license plates; police badges and law enforcement equipment; lock-picking devices; pesticides; postage meters; recalled items slot machines; surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications
- Securities which includes stocks, bonds, or related financial products
- Tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products
- Traffic devices which include radar detectors/jammers, license plate covers, traffic signal changers, and related products
- Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts and other armaments
- Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges
- Live animals or hides/skin/teeth, nails and other parts etc. of animals
- Multi-level marketing collection fees
- Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach
- Work-at-home approach and/or work-at-home information
- Drop-shipped merchandise
- Halal Certified Products
- Any product or service which is not in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or international, including the laws of India.
- The merchant providing services that have the potential of citing the Payment Gateway Facilitators in a poor light and/or that may be prone to “Buy & Deny” attitude of the cardholders when billed (e.g. adult material/mature content/escort services/friend finders) and thus leading to chargeback and fraud losses
- Business or websites that operate within the scope of law which are not clear or are ambiguous in nature (Web-based telephony, websites supplying medicines or controlled substances, websites that promise online matchmaking, etc)
- Businesses out rightly banned by law (e.g. betting & gambling/publications and content that is likely to be interpreted by authorities as leading to moral turpitude or decadence or incite caste/communal tensions, lotteries/ sweepstakes & games of chance)
- The merchant who deals in intangible goods/services (e.g. software download/health/beauty products), and business involving pyramid marketing schemes or get-rich-quick schemes. Any other product or service which in the sole opinion of the EBS or
the Payment Gateway facilitators, is detrimental to the image and interests of either of them/ both of them, as communicated by either of them/both of them to the merchant from time to time. This shall be without prejudice to any other terms and conditions mentioned in this Agreement.
- Bulk marketing tools which include emails, lists, software or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam)
- Web-based telephony/SMS/Text/Facsimile services or Calling cards. Bandwidth or data transfer/ allied services. Voice process/knowledge process services
- Mailing lists
- Products in which harsh chemicals like Parabens, Sulp-hates/SLS/SLES, Mineral oil/ Petrolatum, DEA/TEA, Phthalates, Phoenixyethonal, Phosphates, Fillers- limestone,chalk to increase vol/weight of product to work with phosphates to increase suds , Chlorine, Optical Brightness, Synthetic Colours, Synthetic Emulsifiers, Synthetic Preservatives, Synthetic Surfactants, Synthetic Emollients, Foam Boosters, 1 ,4-Dioxane, Hydrazine, Mercuries Chloride, Osmium Tetroxide, White and Red Phosphorus, Sodium Azide, Sodium Cyanide, BPA- mostly found in plastic products, Bleach, PVC- Polyvinyl Chloride, PU- Polyurethane etc. are used.
- How an individual can become a seller on Purely Natural?
- One has to fill the Sell With Us form. If the proposal is accepted by Purely Natural, then you can begin selling.
- The seller should be registered either as a Private limited Company, Sole Proprietorship, Limited Liability Partnership or Partnership.
- Your TIN (Taxpayer Identification Number)
- PAN card details of the business entity, and
- Current Account with Bank’s name and branch
- Name of Account Holder 7. Account Number
- IFS Code.
With a quick registration of your entity, it’s just a matter of a few days and you will be ready to roll out your products on Purely Natural.
Next, you must provide all the details of the products that are to be listed on Purely Natural website.
Once your products match the Purely Natural’s approval criteria you can start listing your products. Finally, you can start selling your products on Purely Natural. As soon as your store goes live, customers will be able to surf through your products.
Within 15 days of acceptance of the order, money will be transferred to the seller’s bank account after deductions from Purely Natural’s end which include commissions and other overhead charges.
Any additional services by Purely Natural like advertisement of seller’s product on website, uploading of pictures ,etc. will be charged extra from the seller.
In the event where any order is frequently returned due to “Damaged product”, “Quality Issue”, “Not delivered”, “Wrong Item delivered”, “Late delivered” or “out of stock” seller agrees that the Purely Natural shall levy the Service charges, plus a penalty of the service charge of the product (upto a maximum limit of Rs 2000) and the said charges will be deducted from the amount due and payable to the seller. Further the Purely Natural debit the Service charges (upto a maximum limit of Rs 500) to the seller in the event the product cannot be delivered by the seller after receipt of confirmed order. In any such event the seller shall be liable to bear all the cost and claims (including cost of legal proceedings, cost of attorneys, claims, etc.) raised against the Purely Natural.
The Purely Natural channel is a user-friendly platform which makes it easy to handle your products.
If the courier services are to be provided by Purely Natural then a pick-up date and time has to be selected by the seller once he receives the order.
In case the seller is shipping the order himself/herself a certain tracking id needs to be entered against the order.
- Return & Refund Policy
- HOW TO PROCESS A RETURN REQUEST?
As a seller, you can take different actions on a return request with the help of Manage Returns, which include:
- Authorize the request
- Close the request
- Issue a refund
- Contact the buyer
- Authorize the request
An individual seller who opts for a manual authorization and a professional seller who receives an out-of-policy request has an option to review a request manually. In order to do this, follow the steps listed below:
Step 1: Login to your seller central account and select Orders > Manage returns.
Step 2: For authorizing a single-return request, choose the request that you wish to review.
Step 3: Upon doing step #2, you will be prompted to use the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, which is generated by Purely Natural or you will have to enter a custom RMA number. A buyer will see this RMA number on his or her return authorization slip, just under the return label.
If the return is under a manual authorization, you will be asked to select a return address. You can either use one of your saved addresses for returns or add a new address.
However, to modify your address, follow this: Go to Account Info and choose Return Address.
Step 4: To authorize various return requests simultaneously, choose the request that you would want to review. Next, from the page – Manage Returns – select Authorize all selected returns that you see in the dropdown menu.
In order to receive a return request email with a valid link to close, reply, or authorize, you can easily configure by choosing Settings > Return Settings and then, selecting the associated checkbox.
An individual seller & professional seller who receives an out-of-policy request also has the choice to authorize the return request automatically. In such a circumstance, Purely Natural issues the buyer with an unpaid label.
- Close the request
You can close a return request right away if you:
- Plan to provide a refund without asking for the item’s return
- Decide not to accept the return (for instance, if the return request is outside the Purely Natural policies)
- Choose an appropriate reason to close the return request and give explanations to the customer. Once the return request is closed, Purely Natural sends the customer the message you have sent along with a closure reason.
On the other hand, a buyer can also close a return request. In that case, you (seller) will get an email notifying you about it.
- Issue a refund
A refund can be issued:
- After the item has been returned
- If you are letting the buyer keep your product
However, if you want your product back from the buyer, Purely Natural encourages you to wait until you get it and then issue a refund.
Once you get your product back, Purely Natural expects you to process the refund within 48 hours. But if you don’t process the refund within this duration, Purely Natural has the liberty to refund the specific amount to the buyer and charge the same from your seller account.
Hence, to prevent a negative experience from the buyer, monitor your refund actively and make sure that the customer receives it on time.
- Contact the buyer
You can send an email to the buyer anytime and discuss the issue. Rather than managing the return and issuing a refund, it is always a good idea to resolve the issue.
- Buyers are not obligated to provide additional information to return an order unless otherwise noted in the category specific policy.
- In case of a product mismatch or expired product, Seller will need to replace the product at no extra cost. If a replacement is not possible, Seller will process a refund on customer order in accordance with Purely Natural Refund Policy.
- In case of any missing or damaged parts, Seller will send a replacement part at no extra cost. In case shipping of the missing part is not possible, customers can either opt for a part refund for the missing part or issue a replacement at no extra cost. If a replacement is not possible, Seller will process a refund on customer order in accordance with Purely Natural Refund Policy.
- In the above cases, even after a replacement, if a customer again receives a damaged product, a customer can claim a refund and Seller will need to process a refund on customer order in accordance with Purely Natural Refund Policy. Seller must accept returns using their own network from all PIN codes he/she has configured to deliver for all the above products.
- In case if the replacement request is placed by the buyer and the seller does not have the exact same product in stock, the seller will provide a refund.
- Sellers must mark the products as “non-returnable” on the product detail page if the particular product cannot be returned.
- WHAT TO DO BEFORE ISSUING A REFUND?
When a buyer requests for a refund, there are three things Purely Natural advises you to do prior processing the refund:
Once you authorize the return request, wait until you receive the shipment from the buyer before issuing a refund. You can even let the buyer keep or discard the product even if you issue a refund. However, this is your choice.
If the buyer gives you the product damaged, or perhaps, in a condition, which is different from what you sent initially, you have the choice to process a “partial refund.” Now, if you choose to go with a partial refund, it is important to inform the buyer about the same in prior to avoid further misunderstandings.
If you have listed and described the item correctly, and yet the buyer just doesn’t want it any more, you can choose to refund the total amount paid by the buyer after deducting payment gateway charges and the shipping cost. This is an advantage for sellers.
- HOW TO PROTECT FROM PURELY NATURAL RETURN SCAMMERS?
In order to defend themselves from buyers with bad or shady intentions, a few sellers take videos or photos of themselves, especially expensive products before shipping. This serves as evidence to prove that they shipped the product properly if a buyer claims that he/she hasn’t received the order.
Of course, these safeguards take some more time off of your existing heavy workload. However, these protections can help you save money as well as keep your name intact even if a buyer tries to scam you.
Besides these, here are some more safety measures to take in order to avoid further run-ins with scammers:
- Make sure that you get signature on all the packages that you send
- Get insurance on packages that contain expensive items ● Use a tracked delivery system
Purely Natural also advises every third-party seller to keep the following things in mind to protect themselves from shady buyers:
- Answer to customers’ emails
Though Purely Natural stresses the buyer to work and solve the issues with the buyer, there are times when a few claims happen to be against top-performing sellers. This mainly has to do with sellers failing to reply to the customers’ messages in a given timeframe. Hence, as a seller, make sure that you respond to your customers on time.
- Proactive refunding
A seller can avoid the claim if he or she investigates about the return promptly with the buyer. If the reason is found to be appropriate, the refund can be avoided. Whenever an issue is handled this way, a buyer is less likely to file a claim against you.
- Conscientious shipping
Trackable shipment methods, signature-required approach, and careful packaging can do a great deed in preventing claims for non-receipt and damaged items. The need to provide a valid tracking number for 95% of the shipments and shipping only to addresses that Purely Natural provides will help in limiting your liability.
- Accurate product images and descriptions
Giving correct images and description of a product eliminates misunderstandings and unwanted issues of what a buyer is literally expecting to get. Make sure that all your offers match with the right address. It is not appropriate to list the product against some other edition and explain it within the product description. If a product listing is published incorrectly, the seller will be completely responsible for the claim.
It eliminates misunderstandings and unwanted issues of what a buyer is literally expecting to get. Make sure that all your offers match with the right address. It is not appropriate to list the product against some other edition and explain it within the product description. If a product listing is published incorrectly, the seller will be completely responsible for the claim.
- Keep the buyers informed
Even though Purely Natural handles order & shipping notifications, it is still important to work with the buyers directly to resolve their issues and questions about the product.
- Cancel any out-of-stock order promptly
If an item goes out-of-stock, it is your responsibility as a seller to e-mail about it to the buyer so that they don’t expect a package. Also, cancel the order if you haven’t done so.
Dealing with a Purely Natural Return becomes easier if you take the precautions mentioned above seriously, especially before shipping.
Fees to be paid to Purely Natural by seller
- Marketplace charges (commission):12%
- Shipping charges- a) If opted PURELY NATURAL shipping , then shipping charges will be as follow:
- b) If you opt for self shipping you can add any rate for shipping as per your wish or you can show free shipping for the products, whichever you like ( but we recommend you to show free shipping for a good number of order conversions).