Water-Activated Paper Tape is made from natural starch based adhesive. To use the tape apply water to activate the adhesive. When applied to a box, the tape fuses with the box as the adhesive soaks into the cardboard. Within a couple of minutes, it dries completely and is impossible to remove without damaging the box. The tape does not get affected by dirt, dust, oil, or extreme temperature environments.
- The tape is a two-layer paper with fiberglass reinforcement.
- Tamper Evident: Once applied, the tape bonds with the surface permanently, making them tamper-evident.
- Highly Recyclable: Kraft paper has high durability and tear resistance, making it ideal for light to heavy duty packaging.
- 100% Natural Product: It naturally decays just like fallen leaves.
- Strength:- Kraft paper is designed for packaging and has high durability and tear resistance.
How to Use?
- Cut the tape at the required length, as per your box dimensions
- Apply water on the adhesive side with a wet sponge/cloth or a paintbrush
- Paste the tape on the box and let it dry for 1-2 minutes
- Keep the tape away from moisture & humidity
Size Per Roll: 48mm x 50 meters
Contains: 6 Rolls
Manufacturer – Mexim Adhesive Tapes Pvt. Ltd.
Address – SURVEY NO. 351 D & E Village: KACHIGAM, DAMAN – 396210
Country of Origin: India
Be the first to review “Ecosattva Water Activated Tape – Brown Scrim Reinforced – 48mm x 50 meters x 6 Rolls”