Item Dimensions (LxWxH): 25 X 16 X 6 Centimeters
Item Weight: 1000 Grams (One Pack)
Age Range (Description): All Age Groups
Key Material: Brown Rice
Operation Mode: Manual
Package-Type: Vacuum-packed Recyclable PP Bag
Target Audience: All Age Groups
Country of Origin: India
Did you know?
Rice is a versatile grain consumed by people around the world. It serves as a staple food for many people, especially in countries like China, Japan, India, Indonesia, and South Korea. There are more than 7,000 varieties of rice and several colors, shapes, and sizes. The most common varieties in the United States are white rice and brown rice. White rice is the most commonly consumed type, but brown rice is the healthier option.
Brown rice is a whole grain that contains bran and germ. These provide fiber and several vitamins and minerals. White rice is a refined grain that has had these parts removed, making it softer and more quick-cooking. Brown rice is a whole grain. The outer hull is still on there (that’s what makes it brown). It’s got the germ and bran, as well. These things give it more fiber, a slightly nutty flavor, and a chewy texture. The hull, germ, and bran have been removed from white rice. That makes it cook pretty fast—as little as 15 minutes. But brown rice can take up to 45 minutes to cook. That’s the other big difference.
– Helps to weight loss: Brown rice is one of the famous food used for weight loss. It is rich in dietary fibres that help to keep you full over a longer time, so choosing fiber-rich foods may help you consume fewer calories overall.
– Controls blood sugar level: To control blood sugar naturally, include low carbohydrates and fats in your diet. Brown rice is the best option for it. It is beneficial to control blood sugar levels as it has a low glycemic index. A low glycemic index means the food you consume digests slower and it doesn’t cause your blood sugar to spike after that.
– Aids digestion: Brown rice is a helpful staple that can be easily added to the daily diet to optimize the digestive system. The fibres present in brown rice help to regulate intestinal movements and keep your bowel movements regular. They have excellent results to cure colitis and constipation.
– Controls cholesterol levels: It is a preferable choice for many people because it contains a low level of cholesterol. The oil present in brown rice is known to reduce the levels of bad cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) to a large extent. The fibre in brown rice binds to the cholesterol in the digestive system and helps in its excretion.
– Neuroprotective effective: Brown rice helps to cut down the risk of cognitive dysfunction and neurodegenerative disorders. They are rich in fibres that lower the cholesterol levels known to add to the risk of neurodegenerative diseases.
Total Fat 0.9 g
Saturated fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5 mg
Potassium 43 mg
Total Carbohydrate 23 g
Dietary fiber 1.8 g
Sugar 0.4 g
Protein 2.6 g
How to Use: Ready to cook
Storage Information: Keep away from sunlight and clean, dry place store in an airtight container
Brown rice comes in several varieties including long, medium, and short-grain. The size of the grain determines the texture of the rice once it is cooked. Regardless of the brown rice variety, you choose to enjoy, evidence supports it is beneficial for health.
Prakrtech believes that “True Sustainability is our ability to sustain this planet for next-generation”