Item Dimensions (LxWxH): 25 X 16 X 6 Centimeters
Item Weight: 1000 Grams (One Pack)
Age Range (Description): All Age Groups
Key Material: Red Rice
Operation Mode: Manual
Package-Type: Vacuum-packed Recyclable PP Bag
Target Audience: All Age Groups
Country of Origin: India
Did you know?
Rice is associated with weight gain, and that’s exactly why most people avoid consuming it. But are you aware that there are almost 40,000 varieties of rice available on the planet? There are some kinds of rice that do more harm than good, while others like red rice can benefit your health in more ways than one. So, are you ready to know its benefits?
Red Rice has a nutty flavour and is a rich source of fibre, vitamin E, vitamin B group, and antioxidants. Loaded with minerals like manganese, selenium, and magnesium, it helps boost immunity, improve metabolism, and control cholesterol and blood sugar levels due to its low glycemic index. Red Rice is rich in iron and vitamin, which together help in the production of RBC (red blood corpuscles) in our body, which is considered an essential element for good skin health. The antioxidants in the rice may help in fighting free radicals, which protect our skin from premature aging.
– Can lower blood glucose: The uncontrolled blood sugar levels in diabetes can ruin the eyes, kidneys and also cause coronary heart disease. The low glycemic index of red rice helps to keep sugar levels in check, making it a go-to option for diabetics.
– Phytonutrient: Black rice contains phytonutrients that allow the body to get rid of toxins. It especially helps the liver detox itself by eliminating unwanted content.
– Help in fighting against asthma: Since red rice is a superb source of magnesium, it can help to improve breathing patterns. What’s more, it can enhance oxygen consumption and circulation in the body, helping you manage asthma better.
– Good for bone health: Red rice contains calcium and magnesium, which are both essential nutrients for good bone health. This variety can prevent arthritis, osteoporosis, and other bone-related diseases.
– Aids in digestion: Red rice is a great source of soluble and insoluble fibre, which means it eases bowel movement and boosts digestion. Fibre can be beneficial to tackle both diarrhea and constipation.
– Promotes weight loss: Red rice will keep you satiated for long, and improve your digestive health over time. No wonder, it is excellent for weight management. The fat content in red rice is zero, which is why it helps to reduce hunger pangs. This makes red rice a better choice, if you want to lose weight.
– Improves your skin health: The powerful antioxidant properties of anthocyanin can delay signs of premature aging and UV-induced skin damage. Besides, it is packed with minerals and vitamins like zinc, iron, etc, which helps to keep your skin nourished and healthy.
Calories – 364 kcal
Total Fat – 3 g
Saturated Fat – 1 g
Trans Fat – 0 g
Cholesterol – 0 mg
Sodium – 0 mg
Total carbohydrate – 75 g
Dietary Fiber – 4 g
Sugars – 0 g
Protein – 10 g
Potassium – 43 mg
How to Use: Ready to cook
Storage Information: Keep away from sunlight and clean, dry place store in an airtight container
Red rice is a partially hulled rice variety with a nutty flavor. Red rice has a higher nutrient content than other generic varieties. Prakrtech’s Organic Red Rice is a great source of protein, calcium, and iron. Apart from these, a bowl of Organic Red Rice contains dietary fibers, potassium, and all the nutrients that are necessary for your body.
Prakrtech believes that “True Sustainability is our ability to sustain this planet for next-generation”
Be the first to review “Prakrtech Red Rice (1 Kg), HSN CODE:0712”